Saturday

Miley talks about herself, fashion & Madonna

Miley Cyrus appears on the cover of People's special "Hannah Montana" collector's edition, and inside the pages, the 15-year-old revealed some tidbits about herself, including her beauty regimen and what she has learned from the controversial Vanity Fair shoot.

When asked how she would describe herself, Cyrus replied in typical teen fashion: "Coolest. Person. Ev-er!"

After further reflection, she said, "I think I'm chill. I am very hyper but I'm very carefree."

The Disney star, who has been filming the upcoming Hannah Montana movie in Nashville, Tenn., said that when she turns 16, she really wants a new car. She also described her simple beauty regimen of mascara and a tan and said she likes to wear Juicy Couture sweats when she doesn't need to dress up.

Cyrus also revealed her answer to the oh-so-pressing question of which Grey's Anatomy doctor she prefers, McDreamy or McSteamy. Her reply? McDreamy.

Another tidbit she shared? Her love of ketchup, which she displayed on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" in February.

But Cyrus got serious when asked about the brouhaha over the semi-nude Vanity Fair cover shot. "A lot has happened," she said. "There have been a lot of changes, but it's all good. I've been really blessed."

Cyrus also said she is still in the learning stage of "knowing which people I can trust and being more aware of my surroundings. It's like Dorothy—I'm not in Kansas anymore."

She also talked about her career and her first album not associated with "Hannah Montana," out later this month.

"Madonna always reinvents herself, and that's what I want to do," Cyrus said. "Whatever comes my way that sounds good, that's what I want to do. Whether it's designing clothes or photography or whatever."