Saturday

Amy Winehouse: Looks forward to Blake's jail release


Singer looks forward to husband’s release from jail

Amy Winehouse slept through the festive season last year because she had to spend it without husband Blake Fielder-Civil.

‘How horrible last Christmas was!’ she says. ‘I was so upset, I slept all Christmas. I knocked myself out.’

Last month, Blake, 25, was sentenced to 27 months in prison for GBH and attempting to pervert the course of justice.

But because he's already served 9 months on remand, he could be out before the year is out.

‘I really miss my Blake,’ Amy tells the Daily Star. ‘I love him so much.

'But I’m focusing on his release. I want to make everything perfect for him.

‘It looks like it’ll be Christmas Eve now. It’s so far away. But I just keep reminding myself of how lovely it’ll be.’

Photo and Source