Monday

Matthew McConaughey refuses to hire nanny for son Levi



Matthew McConaughey is reportedly refusing to hire a nanny for new son Levi.

The 'Fool's Gold' actor - who welcomed his first child with fiance Camila Alves into the world last month - is said to be determined to raise his son without any outside help, much to the distress of Brazilian model Camila.

A source said: "If Matt could breastfeed the baby himself, he would. The house is getting messier and neither Matt or Camila are getting much sleep. Camila wants to hire someone but Matthew strongly objects - he thinks at least for the first few months he and Camila should be the only ones caring for Levi."

Matthew recently revealed he hopes Levi grows up to be less "selfish" than himself.

He said: "Of all the aspects of my character my kid could inherit, I hope it's not my tendency to be selfish. I can be pretty selfish. That wouldn't be a good part of my personality to have."

Photo

Source