Wednesday

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Actress regrets not making the most of her body



Jennifer Love Hewitt wishes she'd stripped off more in her teens.

The actress says she never appreciated her body when it was in its prime.

‘I so wish I had listened to my mom and grandma when I was 18 and would complain about some little tiny bump or feeling bloated,’ she recalls.

‘They’d say, “Sweetheart, appreciate it for all it’s worth because it all changes when you get into your 30s.”

‘I used to scoff and say, “No, I feel fat today!” Now the joke’s on me.

'I wish I had been nude from the time I was 12 until I was 28. I looked great!’

Last year, Jennifer was criticised for putting on weight after she was snapped in her bikini on a beach.

‘I want to tell all young girls to walk around in bikinis all summer — and enjoy it,’ she tells Health magazine.

‘I want to tell them to never, ever feel bad about anything, because there will be that one day in your 20s when you’ll eat a hamburger and actually see the hamburger on the side of your leg.’

Jen, 29, is engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall, 32, who she met on the set of Ghost Whisperer two years ago.

Photo and Source