Thursday

Janet Jackson launches lingerie line called 'Pleasure Principle'



Janet Jackson has teamed up with an Australian fashion designer to release her own collection of underwear.

The singer worked with Bruno Schiav to launch a unique line of lingerie called Pleasure Principle, inspired by one of her records.

It is thought the range will offer ladies Chantilly lace, satin and a variety of bra styles and sizes.

‘There's something for every woman, and that's very important to us,’ Janet said at a press conference.

‘I've always hated when lingerie is uncomfortable, so the fit and comfort was key.

‘People have come to me with other ideas, but lingerie is a passion for me, and just like music and acting, I can't do it unless I put 100% into it.’

The line is expected to be released in November.

Photo

Source