Wednesday

Solange Knowles: People think I am on drugs



Solange Knowles claims people always think she is "high".

The singer - the younger sister of former Destiny's Child singer Beyonce - says her energy levels and sporadic speech patterns make people think she is on drugs.

She said: "People think I'm high even when I'm sober."

Solange also said she sometimes tells people silly lies to try to make them laugh.

She added: "I tell lies. Not proper lies, just little lies. I started telling them - jokes I should call them - when I was very young.

"I've always had a sense of humour but people haven't always shared it."

Solange recently revealed she has been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), but refused to accept what she was told by her first doctor so went for a second opinion.

She said: "I was diagnosed with ADD twice. I didn't believe the first doctor who told me and I had a whole theory that ADD was just something they invented to make you pay for medicine but then the second doctor told me I had it.

"I guess I was in denial. I don't understand exactly what it is. The symptoms seem to apply to everyone around me in the industry - loss of memory, starting something and not finishing it."

IVideo News Network:Entertainment