Friday

Zac Efron: I can be cocky and arrogant!


Actor admits he could easily get carried away

Zac Efron says he'd definitely become arrogant if given the chance.

But the High School Musical heartthrob, who's dating Vanessa Hudgens, says he has too many people keeping him grounded.

‘If I gave the slightest hint of having a big head I’d be chopped down so quick by family and friends,’ he admits.

‘I’d love to be cocky and wear sunglasses every day and drink my iced blended coffee but I have too many people pulling me back.’

Zac, 20, insists he prefers the quiet life.

‘I like to read – everything from novels to comic books,’ he tells OK! ‘It’s kind of a shame but I’m just a regular dude.

'I always go back home every chance I get. I love seeing my family and going surfing.'

Photo and Source