Monday

Zac Efron was a 'nerd' in school



Zac Efron was a "nerd" at school.

The 'High School Musical' star admits he wasn't very popular with girls when he was growing up and was never in a cool "clique".

He said: "I didn't get much attention from chicks. I was the short kid in high school. I was, like, 5ft 6in. But as soon as I left and started working then I started to grow up a little bit. I wasn't really the cool guy or the skater dude. I had a group of friends but we weren't like a clique or anything like that. I tried really hard, I got good grades and I was in advanced classes. If you had to call me something you'd probably call me a nerd."

Zac, 20, admits he still isn't comfortable with his heartthrob status since he shot to fame playing Troy Bolton in the hit Disney movies.

He added: "It's OK. Luckily, it's not something I really have to deal with too much. I suppose I would be an OK role model. I don't do much wrong - I'm not really into the Hollywood party scene."

Photo

Source