Saturday

Blame It On The Papz


Singers Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams are no longer a couple, yep, they're done for! The musical twoseom has split, a rep for Ryan Adams confirmed the news exclusively to OK!.

Ryan's statement to Ok! said, "Mandy is one of those genuinely sweet angelic people you wish to meet your whole life. I am grateful for our friendship and how it allowed us both to grow and learn more."

Atleast he was classy and eloquent about the situation. We have respect for him! Good parting words! The interesting part about the break-up is that Adams says the paparazzi are partly to blame!

He was not happy with the attention he got from dating the starlet. He has said, "Unfortunately I am allergic to paparazzi and have found the best antidote to that sort of nonsense is staying behind the guitar and typewriter, staying close to my support group of friends and band mates and not engaging in activities that prevent me from taking care of myself or others. I found the entire speculation and subsequent photographs and intrusions terrifying and only wish to live as normal a life as possible, so that I might always remain punk as f*** AND sober." Can you really blame him? It must be hard.