Sunday

Kid Rock: Oprah Winfrey is my personal villain


Controversial rocker is not a fan of the talk show legend

Kid Rock has spoken out about his dislike of talk show host Oprah Winfrey.

The rocker nominates the TV presenter as his real-life villain.

‘She rubs me up the wrong way,’ he explains.

Oprah, 54, is loved my millions of Americans who regularly tune into her daily programme The Oprah Winfrey Show.

But 'Kid' - real name Robert James Ritchie – is definitely not a fan.

‘I just don’t believe her,’ he tells The Independent magazine.

‘Maybe it’s because I’m not one of the 150 million brainwashed women who heed her every word.’

Briefly married to Pamela Anderson, Kid won't elaborate on his greatest regret, saying simply that 'she knows who she is'.

'If I could change one thing about myself,' he admits. 'I'd change the bimbo attractor chip that God must have placed in me at birth,'

Photo and Source