Tuesday

Lindsey Lohan is Stressed


Image Source: Gio Rocks!

In between her hectic schedule of buying ratty clothes, getting flour bombed and making cocktails on the sly, Lindsay Lohan has written a couple of posts about her "friend" Samantha Ronson (PLEASE -- we can see this from space!) and her hatred for Facebook.

Sometime this morning, Lindsay posted this on her MySpace:

oy vey! rumors..

just to clear this up.. because i have been getting a lot of emails asking me this one question.

samantha ronson and lindsay lohan (me) are NOT breaking up
:)


Right. Got it. Thanks, mama. We needed to know.

Then, yesterday, La Lolo (Hawaiian, "crazy") wrote about how she's having a fight with Facebook.

Her life is, like, seriously, really stressful:


i signed onto facebook with my new password because someone keeps hacking into my account, and when i typed my password and "log in" name in, a red sentence came up saying..

Account Disabled
Your account has been disabled by an administrator. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here.

wow! i was in shock. i clicked on the link that they told me to click on and then to another link that said: my account may of been disabled by mistake. once i got to that it gave a note saying why it was disabled which stated the note saying that it was disabled because they believe that i was a fake of myself. genius. here i am loving facebook (as well as myspace-hehe) but going on facebook to talk to some of my friends and they are thinking that I AM THE "FAKE" OF MYSELF!!! hahahahahaha.. at first i laughed, and then i got angry. angry because, with ALL the people that PRETEND to be me on facebook, they decide to say I AM THE FAKE- of myself. all i can think is, WHO is running this site? and how can they just "disable" my account without first, sending me a warning notice, or AT LEAST asking me some account verification questions. here they are re-designing the look on the site when they should be setting up a more secure way of allowing people to set up an account. i wasn't even under my name, i had a fake name on my account because, obviously i didn't want everyone on facebook to know it was me.

maybe i am just venting, but i am also writing this blog in hopes that the people at facebook will un-disable my account and allow me to sign in the EXACT same way it was, same friends, same emails, same "pets" and so on..

phew! i'm glad i got that off my chest, i needed to let it out somewhere, and myspace has always been the best place for me to do it, especially if i hope for something to change....


MySpace is definitely the place to instigate change, Linds.