Tuesday

Christina Applegate: Free from breast cancer


Actress is given the all-clear after surgery

Christina Applegate says she has completely recovered from breast cancer.

The Samantha Who? star, 36, was diagnosed with the disease four weeks ago after a second MRI test came back positive.

But after receiving treatment, Christina says she's been given good news.

‘I'm clear,’ she reveals. 'Absolutely 100% clear and clean.

'They got everything out so I'm definitely not going to die from breast cancer.’

Christina has been having mammogams since the age of 30 because her mum Priddy had a mastectomy and reconstructive surgery.

But she says it still came as a shock.

‘I was so mad and I just remember I was just shaking,’ she tells Good Morning America.

‘I had to go into “take-care-of-business-mode,” which was, I asked them, “What do I do now? What – what is it that I do? I get a doctor, I get a surgeon, I get an oncologist? What do I do?"’

Photo and Source