Sunday

Pamela Anderson: Tommy Lee asks me to marry him every day


Baywatch star says rocker is the love of her life

Pamela Anderson has revealed that ex-husband Tommy Lee has been inundating her with proposals.

The pair first split in 1998 after 3 years of marriage but they've had an on-off relationship ever since and are currently back in love.

But Pammy says she's not about to walk down the aisle again with Tommy, 45, just yet.

'Tommy asks me to marry him every single day,' she says. 'He's the love of my life – much as I'd like to deny that at times.

'It's far from perfect but we're rebuilding a great friendship. It's confusing when he keeps asking me to marry him and I say no.'

But Pamela hasn't totally ruled out giving the Mötley Crüe drummer a second chance at marriage.

'Who knows about the future?' she tells Daily Star Sunday. 'Marriage is romantic and I get swept up easily. I have no regrets about the times I have tied the knot.'

Pammy, 41, was married to Kid Rock for 3 months in 2006 and had her short-lived marriage to Rick Salomon the following year annulled on the grounds of 'fraud'.

Photo

Source