Sunday

Sarah Jessica Parker: Shoes are my first love


Sex And The City star says shoes are her first love


Sarah Jessica Parker says she'd choose shoes over a guy – because they're more dependable than men.

Talking about her Sex And The City character Carrie, the 43-year-old actress says: 'She could probably count on a Manolo more than a man. So is it better than sex? Yes!’ she says.

And she says she has no problem walking in towering stilettos.

‘I could run a marathon in heels and wake up the next day and run another one,’ she tells Fabulous.

Sarah's co-star Kim Cattrall – who plays Samantha in the show – is another shoe addict.

‘I used to display my shoes all over my house like art,’ she reveals.

But now the 51-year-old actress has a 44sqft closet in her New York home to showcase her collection.

'It's like my sanctuary,' she says.

Photo

Source