Tuesday

A Christina Aguilera/Lady Gaga Feud Brewing


Is another celeb feud brewing? This is a picture of pop newcomer, Lady Gaga. She does look a lot like Christina Aguilera and lots of media outlets have made comparisons between the two. When asked in a recent interview what she thought about Lady Gaga (PCM Interview) , Christina was very honest and didn't hold back.

What did you say to those on the Internet who are hinting that you borrowed Lady Gaga’s look?

You know, that’s funny that you mention that. This person [Lady Gaga] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure. I really don’t spend any time on the Internet, so I guess I live a little under a rock in that respect.