Sunday

John Mayer: " I never cheated on Jennifer Aniston"


Musician says infidelity wasn't the reason for the couple's break-up

John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston's split after just 4 months together wasn't unexpected but what happened?

'There's no lying, there's no cheating, there's no nothing,' says John, 30.

'Jennifer Aniston is the smartest, most sophisticated person I think I have ever met.'

Weird, calling Jen, 39, by her surname an' all - and the phrase 'there's no nothing'. Were they every really together?

Whatever the truth, John says their hormones simply didn't mingle in the right way.

'People are different, people have different chemistry,' he told reporters outside his gym, reports People.com.

'I ended a relationship to be alone, because I don't want to waste somebody's time if something's not right.'

Photo and Source