Sunday

Scarlet Johansson doesn’t think she is stunningly attractive


But the actress doesn't think of herself as beautiful

Scarlett Johansson doesn’t think she is stunningly attractive – but reckons she is sexy.

The actress says she has a lot of help to look glamorous for her film roles.

‘My hair and make-up artists spend hours upon hours plastering things on me to make me look sexier,’ she says.

‘I think that it's rare that you feel beautiful. I never look at myself in the mirror and say: “I look really beautiful,” [but] I look at myself in the mirror and say: “Yeah, I look hot."’

Scarlett, 23, who is engaged to actor Ryan Reynolds, 31, also fears her career will falter when she loses her looks.

‘Women kind of wilt as men sort of achieve as they get older, like wine or whatever,’ she tells the Daily Telegraph. ‘It's like: “Oh, she's past her prime and she can't play a sex symbol.”

'It's a preconceived notion about women in general and particularly in this industry. It's a very, very vain industry.’

Photo and Source