Monday

Love, Junkie Style

Stories like these make me glad to be single...

In an interview with the UK's News of the World, Blake Fielder-Civil (Mr. Amy Winehouse) says that he's the one responsible for Amy Winehouse's addiction to drugs.

He's the one who got her experimenting with hard drugs like crack cocaine and heroin.

Before Blake, the 'only' thing Wino did was smoke pot.

He's on tape to the tabloid saying, "I dragged Amy into it and without me there is no doubt that she would never have gone down that road. I ruined something beautiful. Now I have to let her go to save her life. I am not abandoning her. I am doing this out of love.”

You're off then? BYE.

But we'll know you're full of ca-ca should you go after her money during the divorce proceedings that, according to rumors, will be taking place soon.