Tuesday

PCM Buzz: New Music

Us Against The World - Official Music Video


Remember Christina Milian? Check out her brand new music video for her upcoming single called “Up Against the World!” The 27-year-old singer’s upcoming album Dream in Color is set to come out April 2009. The song is her first single since Def Jam dropped her in 2006 because of Rihanna. Talk about getting royally snubbed! We never knew the truth! Christina is now signed with Myspace Records/Interscope.

Milian was on the cover of Rap-Up Magazine in December and she finally spoke about her split with the record label. “It was embarrassing. It was a week after my album [So Amazin’] got put out. I would be in my room a lot of the time crying by myself.”

On the reason why she was dropped: “It was a budget cut, I believe. [Def Jam] probably got rid of projects like mine to spend the money on [Rihanna].”