Wednesday

Why So Classy?

Today's installment of Why So Classy? comes to us courtesy of British pop star Lily Allen.

Ricky Wilson, singer for The Kaiser Chiefs, had quite a shock when he opened his cell phone and saw Allen's raunchy camera-phone photo, OK! reports. Minutes later, she texted, "Sorry -- Wrong Ricky!" Hmm, wonder which Ricky was suppose to receive that message?

Chris Moyles of Great Britain's Radio 1 said that Wilson was just confused by the message.

"Ricky goes to me: 'I got this weird text the other day from Lily Allen of her topless. And I'm looking at it going 'Why has she sent me that?'" Moyles explained. A minute later, Wilson received a follow-up text from Allen apologizing for the text.

Allen confirmed with the radio host that she did have a text message mix-up. "That was really embarrassing... I was completely topless," she told Moyles.

If you're going to send a raunchy text message, make sure it goes to the right person. Just ask Vanessa Hudgens.